Dr. Kaveh Sarhangpour received his DVM degree in 1987. Dr. Sarhangpour has had over two decades of experience, both in academic and clinical settings. He has been a veterinarian in Colorado since 1997 and continues to serve his community today as he holds membership in various professional societies in the US and Europe.
- European Society of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ESVIM)
- Society for Comparative Endocrinology (SCE)
- Comparative Gastroenterology Society (CGS)
- European Society of Veterinary Nephrology and Urology (ESVNU)
- International Veterinary Senior Care Society (IVSCS)
On the clinical side, in addition to his veterinary work, he has helped area veterinarians with advanced ultrasound diagnostics and consultation services. Dr. Sarhangpour also holds accredited continuing education courses for veterinarians in Colorado.
He is passionate about improving quality of life for his patients and clients. Among his favorite recreational activities are playing soccer in a league, enjoying mountain and outdoor activities, and spending time with his family doing various activities such as community gardening, and cultural events.